Archivo del Blog

martes, 17 de abril de 2018

Simple present To Be verb with adjectives

VOCABULARY: Let's see some ADJECTIVES 



1) Pretty



2) Short


3) Tall


4) Small


5) Foggy


6) Old


7) Delicious




 8) Married




b) Let's see the two parts of the verb to be:

a) For the singular form:



 

b) For the Plural form:




FORMULATION:





c) Let's form the puzzle: 

I, YOU, HE, SHE, IT, WE, YOU, THEY

                   P= Positive (affirmative)
N= Negative
Q= Question
A= Answers

Examples: Singular form

              I / short

P: I am short.
N: I am not short.
Q: Am I short?
A: Yes, you are.
     No, you aren't.


Example 2:
              Jemy / pretty

P: Jemy is pretty.
N: Jemy isn't pretty.
Q: Is Jemy pretty?
A: Yes, she is. 
B: No, she isn't.

Example 3:
You / married

P: You are married.
N: You aren't married.
Q: Are you married?
A: Yes, I am.
    B: No, I'm not.

Example 4:
              Leonel / tall

P: Leonel is tall.
N: Leonel isn't tall.
Q: Is Leonel tall?
A: Yes, he is.
     No, he isn't.

Example 5: 
              The ceviche / delicious

P: The ceviche is delicious.
N: The ceviche isn't delicious.
Q: Is the ceviche delicious
A: Yes, it is.
     No, it isn't.

Example 6: Plural form

              Xavier and Daysi / married

P: Xavier and Daysi are married.
N: Xavier and Daysi aren't married.
Q: Are Xavier and Daysi married?
A: Yes, they are.
     No, they aren't.

Example 7:
              Thatiana and you / tall

P: Thatiana and you are tall.
N: Thatiana and you aren't tall.
Q: Are Thatiana and you tall?
A: Yes, we are. 
B: No, we aren't.

Example 8:
              Freddy and I / old

P: Freddy and I are old.
N: Freddy and I aren't old.
Q: Are Freddy and I old?
A: Yes, we are.
     No, we aren't.

Example 9:
              My cat and my dog / small

P: My cat and my dog are small.
N: My cat and my dog aren't small.
Q: Are my cat and my dog small?
A: Yes, they are.
B: No, they aren't.

Remember, the adjectives don't use articles.


Para mas información sobre temas relacionados visite el siguiente enlace:

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Present continuous - negative form

 PRESENT CONTINUOUS  NEGATIVE FORM To form the negative form of the present continuous, we have to add "not" to the main verb whic...

Simple past form (Regular verbs)